Thursday 15 November 2012

November 15th

While I know nothing about blogging i figured why not give it a shot, I find myself constantly holding back posting things on facebook so my friends don't find me annoying, but perhaps here I can be as annoying as I want, post all the pictures of my daughter I want, take pictures of my food all i want and of course share the recipes, maybe this will be good for me, therapeutic even, to get all my smart alec comments out of my brain and into a blog for all my friends and family and followers to see and hear, so here we go, let's start, hopefully you will all like my blog, my plan for this blog is to give you an idea of what my day to day life is like, and to be honest I am spoiled, and i love it! I am blessed enough to get to be a stay at home Mom, most days this is the best job ever, some days i would love to run for the hills and get my old job back as a Home care worker, today however is a good day at home, yesterday,...was not lol! Today my daughter and I will be making a snow man winter craft, commbine a paper plate and some construction paper and boom, you got a craft! Then once the little one is all tucked into bed, that is when i get to work, today I am attemping yet another Pinterest recipe, "Delicious Dinner rolls" they look awesome and it makes a huge batch so i can freeze some for all the yummy home made soups i will be making leading up to Christmas, I will let you know how they turn out, because i usually don't make buns my hand, all my bread is done in the bread maker! When my hubby Joe gets home he will be cutting and wrapping the deer he got earlier this week, I am looking forward to hopefully getting away with not helping him at all! LOL! We shall see! We also have to pack tonight because tomorrow we head out to my Dad and Lynn's for a few nights, so my hubby can hunt out there as well. Well wish me luck with this blog and the rolls, I will post some pics, i think I will be doing that alot on here! And to start things off here is a pic my 3 year old took of our Christmas tree this morning and yes all our gifts are bought and wrapped under the tree, cause i'm awesome like that! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment