Sunday 25 November 2012

Well Friday was an insanely busy day around here, we sold 180 movies and made some black friday shopping money lol! Started my day Black Friday shopping, what a rush! Running around trying to get all the deals, I was pretty happy i got most everything i wanted, but some things had already sold out by 9am! Bummer! Oh well you win some you lose some! But let me share with you the deals i did manage to get! First off, we wanted to get Netflix so we got a blu ray dvd player with wifi from the source, regular 140 on for 69.99$ oh yeah i was pumped lol! Then we got part of Kenzie Christmas gift, a v tech v reader (it's basically a ereader for kids, it reads the book to them shows videos and games, it's awesome and educational), I am so excited for her to open it! it was regular 90$ on for 30$ :D then i got her an extra "book" (cartridge) for it regular 25$ on for 5$, I rocked black friday lol! I had fun too, left Kenzie home with her Daddy and I shopped to my hearts content lol! turns out just this week Joe scratched my lagostina frying pan and the non stick started to peel, so i chucked that out and got me a new pan :) reg 50$ on for 18$ and got more lunch containers reg 20$ on for 10$, awesome possum! Then i went on to deliver movies and movies and movies lol, turned out i needed an HDMI cable for the blu ray dvd player, so on Saturday we (my mom and I) headed back, we got most of mom's Christmas shopping done, another good thing done! The mall was crazy friday and saturday! We finished shopping grabbed some supper and quickly came home and unloaded the car cause we had a mustangs game to get to!! And we won 8-0! Oh yeah! Today we are enjoying our new Netflix, 1000's of tv shows and movies to watch for 7.99$ a month, it just cant get better than this! Loving it! So today is Netflix day in this house lol!! Tomorrow we head to Brandon for a Kenzie and Joe Birthday combo brunch at GG's then off to Joe's last Physio apt!! YAY! So proud of you Joe! Then quickly head home to get ready for the next Mustangs game! Lovin winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment