Monday 3 December 2012

well it has been a busy and wild few days around here between the car trouble and our shopping trip, sorry i haven't had time to blog, but here it is now, Today I had some alone time and it was very deserved and very nice, I went and got my hair cut by the lovely Jody at Young look, I love when she cuts my hair and this time it really needed it, I am so happy to hair my hair back to normal, Dec 1st has started and it is now crunch time to get ready for the holidays and my hair is half way holiday ready lol, now i just need to get it colored, and my lovely mother has offered to take care of that for me, hopefully soon, then i went and got my toes done, they are beautiful and festive in OPI's "getting Miss Piggy with it!" lol! too cute, but they mustn't have been dry enough cause they smudged :( but the girls at the Spa said they will try and help me, I hope help comes my fast LOL! So my toes are halfway holiday ready lol! It is also time to start making my fudge, I have lots of orders and that is so wonderful, so every night this week I will be tackling different flavor, tonight is Orange, these are all going to be so awesome! Every year around the holidays we chose different places to donate to, usually some where over seas and then a couple local food banks. This year we have decided to perform random acts of kindness locally, around Laurier and Ste Rose and we are so excited, maybe you will be one of our random acts, please research this on Google or Pinterest and give it a thought this Holiday season, our goal is to simply put a smile on some ones face, we are preparing for the big day, and I can't wait for the day to come! I Love Christmas!! Our cards are almost all sent out except for a few more to hand deliver and one left to get the address for! Tomorrow I will be backing 11 batches of fudge! LOL Yummy! Well I hoe you are all enjoying the build up to Christmas it is just as big a part for the season as the day itself! And to those of you who are feeling bummed out because Christmas has become all "commercialized" remember, no one can take "Your Christmas" from you, it is what you allow it to be, cut back on your gifts to each other and use the cash to help other, who ever you like, weather it be your neighbor, someone disabled, or your mail man, you Holidays are what you make of them! So turn on some classic Christmas tunes and enjoy the season! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment