Friday 20 June 2014

Summer slow cooker meal plan!


I am so excited, I got me a brand new slow cooker, look how pretty it is:
LOVE IT! I sure did love my old one, but it has served me well and it was time for it to go, it was all cracked on the bottom and I just knew one day my dinner was going to come busting through the bottom. So we saved up our air miles and got this one for free!! This slow cooker is super smart, it can tell when your food is done and turns itself to "warm" so your food doesn't over cook and mushy, I love it and I am so excited to use it! So I started to look for some summer slow cooker meals, perfect for the days when you don't want to heat up the house! But who wants to eat soups and stews in the summer? Not me, so I went searching for meals in the slow cooker that actually go with summer time, and I found some interesting ones, so I will give them a try. Here is our meal plan for the next 2 weeks, including some summer slow cooker meals: 
This meal plan only has 10 meals cause we plan to be out and about for a few nights so we won't need home meals, also we never made the chicken ranch tacos from the last meal plan, so they are being carried over to this meal plan. The Balsamic chicken, the Mexican Haystacks, the ribs and the King ranch chicken over potatoes are all summer slow cooker recipes that we will be trying! Almost everyone of these meals is a new (to us) recipe, found on www.pinterest.com and I am so excited to try them all! just because it's summer doesn't mean you have to stop using your slow cooker! Keep reading my blog to see more summer slow cooker meals over the next few weeks, if you would like any of these recipes, just shoot me a message! Happy cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment