Sunday 8 June 2014

Your new summer meal plan!

Hi there everyone, with summer quickly upon us, our meal plans change, here is our summer meal plan for the next 2 weeks!


I love trying new recipe's there are a few new ones on this menu plan, you never know when you will find your families new favorite by trying something new! I spent sometime this week looking for summer slow cooker recipe's, cause I love my slow cooker all year, but I don't want to eat heavy soups etc in the summer, I found a lot of great recipes and my new fancy slow cooker is on it's way to me know, I am so excited to try out these new summer slow cooker ideas, much nicer then heating up your whole house on those hot days! Thinking ahead! Thanks for reading my blog and as always please feel free to leave me a comment asking for any recipe you might want to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment