Monday 18 January 2016

Organizing the House Part 2 small freezer & bathroom cabinet



Once in a while, I take the time to think about all the spaces in my home that need some organizing, I tackled a couple more of those spaces today. First the little freezer above my fridge, it can become a place where we toss everything and you never know what is hiding in there! 
This only took a few minutes and the results are great!


I used a few baskets from the Dollar Tree, they are super handy! 
I store my peppers in this one, now I didn't use any labels because my needs for my little freezer are always changing, this week I have lots of peppers, next week I might not have any and want to use the basket for other things.


This one holds my sliced lemons and cranberries, I like to add these to jugs of water, it makes it look pretty! 

We use hashbrowns often in this house, so now they have their own basket and you can clearly see when they are starting to run low.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto the Bathroom cabinet
We have one large cabinet in the bathroom and we store everything in it.

This is the largest part of it. It seems to just collect everything, stuff gets tossed in there instead of placed, and then we close the doors, it needed some help, lol!

With just a bit of time and a couple baskets, I found something that will hopefully work for us, the bottom shelf of  the small shelf is empty so there is room to grow! 


This is the before of one of the shelves, it did have some organization in the back, but so much junk was getting put in front of it, it wasn't working anymore. So I cleaned it up and organized it a little differently to make things work again.
Before


After, now everything has a place again, you can see everything and it all looks neat and clean.



Now I forgot to take a before picture but this is of our laundry soap section, the reason why there are all the juice jugs and old laundry jugs is because I make my own laundry soap and I just refill those jugs. 
I also have my Norwex products which I love!


Speaking of Loving Norwex, here is how I hang all my cloth's, this way they are always in reach, I can always see what is clean, I love this system, everything is easy to grab!


Everything feels so much better when it is organized, now if only I can get my kids and my husband to put things back where they belong and we won't have any more problems!! LOL! 
Let me know if this inspires you to change a space in your home that has been bugging you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment